What is special about working at Arch Street Preschool?
Arch Street Preschool is conveniently located in Center City Philadelphia and easily accessible by public transportation. The school holds a Keystone Stars rating of STAR 4, the highest quality standard. Our teaching positions offer competitive compensation and benefits packages including ongoing professional development. The teaching environment is a supportive one yet individual classroom management and creative curriculum development is encouraged. In addition to this growth promoting environment, Arch Street Preschool offers:
- Paid time off–holidays, vacation, and personal days.
- Paid training in Pediatric First Aid and CPR and other required training topics.
- Tuition reimbursement for professional development.
Arch Street Preschool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, limited English proficiency, national origin, handicap, age, sexual orientation or political affiliation.
Check back for openings.
Employment Application Process
- Submit resume and proof of qualifications (diploma, transcripts, certifications) to email@example.com.
- Complete phone screening as requested.
- If interviewed in person, employment application items to bring to or complete at interview:
- Child Care Employee Data Sheet
- Disclosure Statement
- PA State Police Request for Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse History Certification
- Photo identification including current address
- Other employment items